Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fun Frame

I am fortunate that I used to work in a frame shop in Hawaii.  Ten years later I still have all my lovely frames.  However, I am looking for a little update on said frames.  I have been busy painting some frames and creating such crafty useful decor.  My most recent transformation is this...

I removed the glass and backing, added eye hooks and strung rustic string across.  Then, I added some mini clips.  I painted it a sage green then sanded a bit to distress.  I had an idea to hang it in my kitchen where I can clip a recipe on it.  I love having my recipe right there to look at as I am cooking.  Of course my two cute kids are awesome inspiration to look at also.  Love it!  Hoping santa brings our family a new camera so my pictures will look a whole lot better.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment