Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chalkboard



Here I have an old frame that used to hang in my son's room when he was a baby.  I forgot to take a before picture.  But it used to be a white wash and had a teddy bear print.  Now it is a lovely turquoise.  I took the frame apart, cleaned it up really well.  Then, I primed the frame and painted two coats of carribean paint.  I also took the glass out and spray painted three coats of chalkboard paint.  I love the way it turned out.  I love the design on the frame.  My camera is very old and the light wasn't very good when I took this picture.  I apologize about my pictures.  They will get better I promise!  This lovely chalkboard gives my three year old more opportunities to practice writing her name.  She has the "A" down pretty well :)  





http://craftomaniac.blogspot.com/

1 comment: