Thursday, June 2, 2011

Arugula Pesto

This is my Arugula Basil Pesto recipe.  



  • 2 Cups fresh Arugula





  • 2 Cups fresh Basil




  • 8-10 garlic cloves


  • 1 Cup pine nuts- I also used 1/4 cup of almonds in this batch





  • 1 Cup Parmesan grated





  • 1/2 cup Olive Oil







  • 1. Put all the ingredients except the oil in a food processor and pulse until chopped. 





  • 2. Add Olive Oil in through pouring tube.  Process until creamy.





  • 3.  The Pesto is ready!  Quick, easy, and so delicious.  







  • I like to drop tablespoons of the pesto on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and then freeze.  After frozen I put the portions of pesto in an air tight container and use when I need some pesto.  I add the pesto to all sorts of sauces, pasta, pizza, sandwiches etc...   Hope you like this Pesto recipe as much as my family does.



  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment